Thursday, May 28, 2009

The sacrifice you made for me

On Tuseday I had to say goodbye to you for the last time. Although I have felt your presence with me the last few days, it is still not easy to deal with. For many years we hung out together everyday and sometimes every hour of everyday. We grew apart over the years, but we were always best friends. You did not know what kind of impact you had on my life. So now I will tell you.....

Many years ago you started doing some things that I did not agree with and that were not good for you. But as stubborn as you were you did not listen to me. But, I know now that there was a reason for this. You were sacrificing yourself so that I did not make the same mistakes that you made. I did not try this or try that or drink this or drink that. It took all these years to realize it, but you did these things so that I would not do them. I am sure there were other reasons that you did them, but I know now that you did some of them for me.

I thought I lost you back in 1996 after your accident, but you were strong and learned to walk, talk, eat and breathe again. You were sooooo strong then, and I need you to help me be strong now.

Nate - Than - Nathaniel......you will be missed, but I know that you will not be far away.

I Love you my best friend,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment