Friday, May 29, 2009

From Kimberly Dean

I am so saddened that Nathaniel has passed.  I will never forget the many memories during middle school and high school.  And he always made me smile.  I remember being at a dance at Madison Middle School and he came up and asked me to dance.  Of course I would dance with him, he was one of my best friends…but that was a little difficult since I was 4 foot, 9 inches and he towered over me.  Once we hit the dance floor, I turned around and he was on his knees to dance with me.  It was so sweet and made me laugh out loud.  He was a great friend.  I remember fondly me, Andy and Nathaniel just hanging out all the time.  It was always the three of us.  The world is a much sadder place now that he is gone and I will always hold a special place in my heart for Nathaniel Tolle, my dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment